WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!
This bun in my oven is taking ALOT out of me. Like everything. I never knew it was possible to be sooo tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open through work and get scared that I will "doze" off on my way home for lunch. It is seriously an exhaustion that should not exist. Ever. But we are so excited and blessed to finally be expecting a baby. We have been trying for over a year and a half and it hasn't been easy for us. All I know is God answers prayers and does so with perfect timing. Through this experience I have been reassured to never question the Good Lord as he has the most amazing plan for you.
We are due March 28-29, which is between 4-5 days after our Wedding Anniversary, so we might be having an anniversary baby. :) I just cannot wait to meet this pumpkin.
So far the top five things I cannot live without during this pregnancy are:
- Coconut Oil for my belly, chest and thighs. I have heard lots of great things about using coconut oil for stretch marks and so far I don't have a single one. I am only 12 weeks, so I will keep you guys updated.
- Yoga pants or capris. The most comfortable thing for this growing belly.
- TUMS- This heartburn is INSANE
- Bean and cheese tacos. I could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. Nothing ever sounds good to me, so when all else fails I just grab a taco.
- Gummy over the counter prenatals. This is the only kind I can keep down.